Wednesday, June 11, 2008

he is smiling more and more



Erik will be four months on Friday and he is more and more fun!! He loves to hang out with mommy's girlfriends and their babies walking, shopping, chatting etc. We have been out for ice cream, walks in Dadeland Mall and visits to our neighbors over the last week.


Speaking of Dadeland mall and Fathers day, Erik and I stumbled on Fotoquick kiosk Monday. The clerk asked if she could take a few photos of Erik. I agreed and as soon as I said that... I knew I was caught. She took about a dozen pictures and then displayed them in frames, key chains and a mug for me. She rattled off a few package deals with some of the items. I ended up purchasing the mug (for my father in law for fathers day) and two key chains (one for my husband and one for my mother in law). So it worked out but I felt like I was a little bit of a sucker. I have attached a recent picture of Erik showing that super cute smile.
Here is the attachment for Dadeland Mall and list of stores. Fotoquick's phone number is
(305) 663-4161 and http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?id=138






No comments: