Thursday, June 5, 2008

Get in Shape Girl!!

ok, I really am getting this going I promise. Erik is almost four months now and I am finally feeling like I can do more for myself now. I discovered a fantastic mommy and me yoga class in Coral Gables. We meet at the studio Mondays and Thursdays at noon. She has incorporated yoga, stretches, singing with the babies, infant massage and mommy and baby bonding.

The other thing some of us new moms are trying to make more of a habit is meeting at the mall for power walks. We meet, along with the over 65 crowd, at a comfortable, well air conditioned very flat mall walk. It is the best thing when you live in Miami, Florida in the summer.

Some of us have tried the home DVD's with the balance ball, starter yoga classes and pilates. Most of us, at least I have, figured out that it is VERY hard to finish a dvd exercise class at any given time. so...so much for that. :)

No comments: